Our original organ, a 4-rank Möller, was installed in 1972. In early 2000, Mark Austin Organ Builders completed the reconstruction of this instrument to create our present organ which is an 11-rank instrument. The wooden pipes, constructed of sugar pine, were made by Ferrend and Vote in 1872 for a home in San Francisco that was destroyed in the 1906 earthquake. They had been stored in the attic of a convent in Oakland. The copper pipes are the work of John Hupalo and represent 160 man-hours for the shaping and flaming. The remaining pipes were made in Germany by the Geisecke Company – makers of pipes for over 50 years.